-nF. [No Fear] Official Forum
Welcome To No Fear Clan Forum
Welcome To No Fear Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Fear Official Clan Server Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Black.fire
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin
Black.fire

Medals : 328

Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :) Empty
PostSubject: Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :)   Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:05 pm

So Every once and a while I play some LAN games localy or over the internet ( Co-OP , Versus , Deathmatch etc ) , so why not share the FUN with you guys .

Note : U Can mod So many multiplayer online Games to play on LAN .. which is not possible by default ..

here are some useful info on how to play some games in our channel :

For Left For Dead 2 Fans :

You can Download the Game from internet , after installation go to this website :

http://gaming-extreme.com/topic/4-left-4-dead-2-nonsteam-guide-updates-patches/

Here you will find the latest Update for this game , u MUST update the game before trying to play it on online servers , or in our scenario .. > Lan game ..

Then you need to install something called " Stand Alone patch " this will make your Left For Dead 2 Game "Non Steam" so u can open it and play it without a steam client ..

when you open the game : just type in console " sv_lan 1 " so you active your server on LAN

Call of Duty Modern WareFare 3

After you download and install the game :

go to this website :

http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=40

Then download and install the latest " Teknogods " tool in your Call Of Duty Modern warefare game directory

this tool will unlock the ability to play Tactical Operations with your Friends on Lan .. Which is AWESOME

Note : in Teknogods main website u can find so many tools to unlock so many games that doesn't allow multiplayer on Lan

and like any other lan Game , someone Host the server , and then everyone alse join ..

for Red Alert 3 , War Craft 3 and so many games etc ... you dont need to do any MOD .. just install the game ,, join our channel then someone creates a server and everybody else join ..

Hope you guys enjoy "Laning" with us Smile

Viva nF

I recommend posting about upcoming Games in this fourm , it will make it much easier to set a match or Coop party ..
Back to top Go down
https://nfclan.forumotion.co.uk
titevi3tboi
Left Member

Medals : 69

Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :)   Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:21 pm

If anyone is playing League of Legends, hit me up! if you're thinking of playing still hit me up. I'll play with ya! SN= Mr Improper

got pho?
Back to top Go down
Game||OVer
Left Member

Medals : 132

PostSubject: Re: Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :)   Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Wanna Play It Bro
Back to top Go down
titevi3tboi
Left Member

Medals : 69

PostSubject: Re: Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :)   Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:49 pm

I only play in the North American server..I don't know what your ping will be like, but hopefully it will be good. Just go onto http://na.leagueoflegends.com/ and dl the game! When you're done dling it, add me Mr Improper and when I see you, we can start create a game and play against bot or other people. Whichever you prefer.
Back to top Go down
the oxo boss

the oxo boss

Medals : 21

PostSubject: Re: Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :)   Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:58 am

titevi3tboi wrote:
If anyone is playing League of Legends, hit me up! if you're thinking of playing still hit me up. I'll play with ya! SN= Mr Improper

got pho?

i played it but i ended up with 4 kills and 65416468456165194 deaths that game isnt for a rusher man ask me about it
Back to top Go down
Game||OVer
Left Member

Medals : 132

PostSubject: Re: Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :)   Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:24 am

ThanX i will download it
i will tell u when i finish
Back to top Go down
v3ng3
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin
v3ng3

Medals : 89

PostSubject: Re: Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :)   Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:54 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
http://play.esea.net/users/226887
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :)   Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play Left For Dead2 , Call of Duty MW3 , Red Alert 3 ,Generals, Warcraft .. with us :)
Page 1 of 1