-nF. [No Fear] Official Forum
Welcome To No Fear Clan Forum
Welcome To No Fear Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Fear Official Clan Server Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server

Go down 
+4
ChrisMiz
SpugZ
Heineken[PHI]™
A Friend
8 posters
AuthorMessage
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

Medals : 306

GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Empty
PostSubject: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:46 pm

today i was chilin in offi when a dude asked me not saying names told me to go to classic he asked me do you know how to hack french server i said no he said i do i said how he said look at french server and it got hacked i was trying to let it unhacked illl do my best guys i wont let you down
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:44 pm

talked with the hacked he is doing it cause of got pho and he says you act like god of the this game and he said if you think that you are god then he is the devil he can ban admin he can do anything with the server its all about revenge all i want to say
Back to top Go down
Heineken[PHI]™
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin
Heineken[PHI]™

Medals : 462

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:11 pm

lol. this problem is already Solved Wink
and im just waiting to Black. and talk to him

btw i know this Bas***d. do you remember guys "Punkk" ? yeah he is, he Hacking our server.

i've got his Ip's and i can prove that guy is "Punkk"

and i know u are reading this message. ill just say to u Punkk

FUCKOFF !! (Fucking haters...)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/nf.clan.official
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:26 pm

sorry man rly sorry its not him and he said he wont hack if he gets admin he says he is gonna ban got pho and koko for thinking they are god's of cs heiny ill tell you who is it anyway im helping and im not in nF thats fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Heineken[PHI]™
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin
Heineken[PHI]™

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:34 pm

no no. im very very sure thats him.

Mino{X}idile..... Him?
Back to top Go down
SpugZ
Left Member
SpugZ

Medals : 100

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Guys i also saw him today but his name was I LOVE #NF its not Mino or at least i dont think it is but i told koko.
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:19 pm

that was me dude and btw thats not the man you think the one who will hack is someone who when he started i helped him alot but i love nf and the server so i need to say who he is but not atm man
Back to top Go down
SpugZ
Left Member
SpugZ

Medals : 100

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 pm

that was you??? dude not cool -.-
Back to top Go down
ChrisMiz
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
ChrisMiz

Medals : 149

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Read my next topic
Back to top Go down
Black.fire
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin
Black.fire

Medals : 328

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:30 pm

What is going on ? what kind of hack ?
Hein ?
Back to top Go down
https://nfclan.forumotion.co.uk
Heineken[PHI]™
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin
Heineken[PHI]™

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Black i PM you. check it out

i explained whats happened.
Back to top Go down
titevi3tboi
Left Member

Medals : 69

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:13 am

Did he say he was going to ban me? How am I now involved?? LOL Well, I guess I should be proud to have my name mentioned! Next time i see that guy saying give me admin or I'll hack your server I'll ban?? Is there permission on that?

got pho?
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:02 am

guys chill out this hack is like to hack the server and you got pho he is hacking the server just because of u and koko cause you think you are the gods of the game so thats it
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:09 am

guys i was i love #nF... and im not the hacker guys this guy who is the hacker is....
Back to top Go down
touchy
-nF. Leader
-nF. Leader
touchy

Medals : 234

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 am

You guys believe in him that he can hack the server? does he have a knowldge? or just being cocky, hein when u said the server gt hacked, no. server is crashing sometimes, its not because its been hacked, it always crash, not just our server, but every server are crashing sometimes,. i dont blve n that guy, hes just threatning us, he think we are Noob about servers, networking etc etc.

and BTW if he can hack a server, why is he still playing in our server?he can steal a server right? ROFL, that kid is such a trol
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:51 am

sappy i was with him i know him long time ago i swear he hacked it i swear he did he said im gonna hack i said show he said look it was down he thought me how to do it and his name is 1stprix| unnamedsy thats him here..
Back to top Go down
Heineken[PHI]™
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin
Heineken[PHI]™

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:51 am

1stprix| unnamedsy is doing nothing.

and this Mino{X}idile (his punk)
they have the same ip's , i've got all their ip's
these two guys are brothers. do you remember what Punkk said to us? (for main -nF. team)
LOOK :

Mino{X}idile STEAM_ID_LAN 31.9.203.212
1re Prix | Unnamed.Sy STEAM_ID_LAN 31.9.196.163 again wall
rida VALVE_ID_LAN 31.9.196.163
Ery Bekesa la Emaak STEAM_0:0:447781932 31.9.13.62
WallAbuzed STEAM_ID_LAN 31.9.192.10 Aim
what the hell? STEAM_ID_LAN 31.9.15.159 Wall
HutPiss;x STEAM_ID_LAN 31.9.32.4 Wall
Punisher STEAM_ID_LAN 31.9.232.50 Speed + Aim

punkk and his brother STEAM_ID_LAN 31.9.92.198 HACk / 3 or 4 months AGO

Look are their first ip's are the same and at the end no its bcoz they are using PROXY. im not saying our server is hacking , he just CUTING our dd2 internet connection and its Called "CsDos" search whats CsDos means

Last edited by Heineken[PHI]™ on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
touchy
-nF. Leader
-nF. Leader
touchy

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:58 am

whoever bliv in that guy is dumb, hack - is not a thing that u can just learn so easily, it requires knowledge and exprience, my ex-bf was a network administrator, and he told me bout those things, and also black is an IT manager, Why would you tell to someone that your goin to hack a server? whats the point? so we gt scared? haha! a real hacker is aware and very safety, and cautious, if im goin to hack a server, i wouldn't tell to anyone or to someone, because they might gt revenge on me.

il sa7rawi hes just a kid wanna be "hacker", when he said "look at french server its down i hacked it" its just a coincdnce that the server is down, all server are expriencing crashing.

as what i told above, anyone who believes n him, is "dumb" and "a kid"

It is Very easy to say "i can hack your server" and search for a crash server and give it to him"

SO if anyone said" i will hack your server" don't be scared LOL
Back to top Go down
touchy
-nF. Leader
-nF. Leader
touchy

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:01 am

ah yeah hein, i know bout DDosing, but that dsnt mean hes the one who did it, as what i told earlier every server expriencng crashing thats normal.
Back to top Go down
touchy
-nF. Leader
-nF. Leader
touchy

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:06 am

and 1 more thing, i know whats the reason behind these crashing, our dust2 server will expire on July 2, and nitroserv are lazy to maintenance the server, but dont worry we fixing it, we are looking for new stable host.
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:07 am

he did heiny its him its him 1stprix man he was with me if you dont belive me im gonna prove it guys look im gonna take him to classic tell him to shut it down then you come to classic deal?
Back to top Go down
Electrix
-nF. Head Admin
-nF. Head Admin
Electrix

Medals : 436

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Classic's Going OverDose !!!!

i went to classic , i mean really !!!! , WTFFFF WAS THAT !!!!

All swearing at god ?!?!? , seriously ?

And daniel if that "Hacker" thinks he's a "Pro" tell him to fuckoff and just go away , am searching for that guy to fuck his mom's ass ! , i just wanna see him ! , i will Fuckoff and ban and do many many many things just for threating our servers !!
Back to top Go down
titevi3tboi
Left Member

Medals : 69

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Haha The only reason why I banned this guy was the fact that he was walling. Also I have never said or done anything to say that I was a God of cs...Maybe koko but not me...I don't usually say anything..And no I don't believe they can hack the server that easily either. Also he is using proxy so banning him is useless. I know cause I tried. He just comes right back.
Back to top Go down
Black.fire
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin
Black.fire

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:52 pm

OK guys you need to read this ..
first of all , I'm really proud of you heiny , knowing those guys IPs and the way you are dealing with this issue ..
Second, this kid is not anywhere close to any "hacker" so elec calm down bro , you have a very powerful nF friends aboard ,
Sapy , I totally agree with you , and we gotta fix some server and host issues , so we should talk soon ..

Now about this Kid ,

I reviewed the logs and here is exactly what happened :

This kid used a crash script @ 16/06/ 2012 around 22:30 pm local time
then again @ 22:48 and a few more times earlier

it doesn't matter what software he used "Csdos" "DF" , basically u can do it manually from the server console or a fake client if u have enough programming knowledge ,
so let's assume this kid did it manually " don't underestimate ur enemies right?".. in order to understand how someone can crash our/A server read this:

the "crasher" needs to tell the server something completely out of the server's knowledge and that's when it crashes

in other words .. I'll make it simple
u can ask the server a CS question , it looks in its own database "programming code" and replays so no problem here because the answer was pre-written
but if u tried to ask the server for example : how old is -nF.sap
this request was unexpected, and Valve's hard working programmers didn't made a script to answer this kind of questions , then the crash happens ..
normally u can't ask this kind of this question , but with fake client or a software you can ..

and here I'm not talking about commands ..
commands is something else, if you type a command correctly, then the command will handle it , if you type it incorrectly , it will just say UNknown command , because that's a simple script

the server is programmed to do stuff , handle plugins , and answer every possible request

but there is bugs and open threats everyday right ? that's why the server must be connected to VALVE and be updated everyday
some ppl at valve are discovering more bugs everyday and working to fix them, and I made sure that our servers are connected to Valve network and auto updated daily so ..NO WORRIES

just like the windows service packs and other programs update .. u all know

so maybe you guys are wondering IF OUR SERVERS ARE UP TO DATE THEN WHY SOME KID COULD CRASH IT ?

ok the answer to that is Simple : >> PLUGINS

Valve is not responsible of any third party plugins ..and here is why ..
when a plugin is running , the server is pretty much is not responsible about what this plugin's behavior ..
i mean when third party plugins are installed and running the threaten of being exposed to more bugs and unexpected crashes are x1000 because each plugin has its own script, some random ppl did ..

the "hacker" now can look for many possible errors in the common plugin's script and then ATTACK
we sure have lotta plugins and valve can't follow these guy's programming code and fix em all right ?

that's why they made some softwares can try to hit some common well known plugin's bugs and crash the servers ...

so what to do now ?
well ..

if this 'kid' uses a software " which is more likely ..
then
im gonna find out what those softwares can crash and what do they hit , and i will try to close them all
and if we are dealing with a " pro hacker" and i dont think so btw
then we should do this :

- we can turn off the unnecessary plugins and reduce our bugs
- make our server steam only > because steam only clients are verified so he can't use a fake software client to connect and crash the server ..
such as "HLTV" client which is friendly so dont worry
- i already installed a network and event monitor on the classic , so the second time this guy crashes our server , i will know so many info about this guy and enough for me to trace and hack this pathetic life ..
and i already traced some stuff about him
this guy is from syria , and No heiny , he didn't use a proxy , he did it with a syrian ip address
if u guys meet him at the server just offline Pm me at YM , i will get it to my mobile,
it will make the trace process much much easier if he is online and connected ..

this is my field , I can put a hardware firewall and a packet sniffer and tracer to fuck this kid
i just think that he is not worth it , and i stand with the thought that he is just a noob with a software ..

1 last thing : i pretty much suspect this Elsa7rawi guy and i think he is deeply involved in this shit ..
I mean the way he is talking about this incident is so wired
to understand what I'm talking about please follow and read all his topics and replyes to this issue , not mentioning that he didn't get accepted to nF , and he had some major fights with other nFz and players

Thanks for reading & sorry for the long post ..

Viva nF ..
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 pm

OMG why i am the bad guy always when i try to help the server you all think im the one thanks alot
Back to top Go down
Black.fire
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin
Black.fire

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Sa7rawi .. Its just a thought u know .. Because i see that u r trying so hard to make a big deal out of it , if i'm wrong then i'm sorry
I respect u & all players ..
Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:13 am

blacky why is my name i love nf i wont do something bad to the server man trust me on those things and realy i wont join nf cause you think im gonna hack the server if someone span application it means he badly wants it and thats like me and you just because you think something wrong i cant enter man thats not cool Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server   GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUYS PLZ READ IT you may lose the server
Page 1 of 1