-nF. [No Fear] Official Forum
Welcome To No Fear Clan Forum
Welcome To No Fear Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Fear Official Clan Server Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi guys waddup!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
touchy
-nF. Leader
-nF. Leader
touchy

Medals : 234

Hi guys waddup! Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys waddup!   Hi guys waddup! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Just wanted to let you all know that, my friend guy was borrowing my steam account so he can play dota 2, so if anyone of you Pm'ed my account and it ddnt reply it means, its not me, its my friend so thats it :]

miss you all guys and love you all.

anyway theres a news that on monday there will be no internet world wide because of malware attack, u guys can read it on internet and in news.

Back to top Go down
A Friend
-nF. Member
-nF. Member
A Friend

Medals : 306

Hi guys waddup! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys waddup!   Hi guys waddup! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:12 pm

everything for the dota 2 =]
Back to top Go down
SpugZ
Left Member
SpugZ

Medals : 100

Hi guys waddup! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys waddup!   Hi guys waddup! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:21 pm

i Couldn't find it anywhere on internet and cant they stop it if they already know its gonna attack?? and what will happen?? is it dangerous or something? or can i just use my pc like any other day?
Back to top Go down
mist
-nF. Admin
-nF. Admin
mist

Medals : 40

Hi guys waddup! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys waddup!   Hi guys waddup! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:46 pm

from what i could find out it is something that infected computers awhile ago or something along those lines (read it yesterday got a shit memory Very Happy ) and i cant remember why monday is the date for the infected computers to lose internet or what not. but from my understanding if you'r computer isn't infected you should not lose internet i guess..
Back to top Go down
Black.fire
-nF. Lead Admin
-nF. Lead Admin
Black.fire

Medals : 328

Hi guys waddup! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys waddup!   Hi guys waddup! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:16 am

Here is the thing :
DNSChanger May Shutdown Your Internet On Monday, Here’s How To Check Your PC / Mac For This Malware And Remove It

It’s all over the news these days, a malware by the name of DNSChanger is scheduled to “go into effect” on Monday whereby infected computers would lose access to the Internet. It’s a scary thing to hear for sure, but there are ways to detect the malware and remove it.

The story behind DNSChanger is actually pretty interesting. The malware is a variant of the famous Zlob Trojan; once it is installed on your computer, it goes into the Windows registry and changes the DNS name servers so that when you browse the internet, you are automatically re-routed to the culprit’s ad-ridden websites from which they earn money (the group of hackers made over $10 million from it).

They were caught late last year by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the German Information Security Agency. Their entire system of re-routing Internet traffic from infected PCs was adjusted so that traffic wouldn’t be re-routed. Both agencies decided to let the system continue running as shutting it down would mean potential hundreds of thousands of people without Internet access (as traffic from infected systems went through their system).

Now, due to cost concerns, the system will be shut down on Monday. What this means is if you are infected with the DNSChanger malware, you will lose Internet access on your computer. That’s the bad news.

The good news is that it is actually pretty easy to check if your computer is infected by DNSChanger or not. All it takes is a visit to www.dns-ok.us. The website is maintained by the folks over at DNSChanger Working Group (DCWG) which was created to fight against the dangerous DNSChanger malware.

If dns-ok shows up a red flag, you are suggested to go to McAfee’s DNSChanger Detection And Removal Tool. If it detects the presence of DNSChanger, it will help you remove any changes the malware made when it installed itself on your computer.

I sincerely hope you got a green flag from the above mentioned websites. I would highly suggest sharing this post with your friends and family so that they can continue browsing Facebook and enjoy LOLcat images over on Reddit.

so guys here is the Test Link : www.dns-ok.us

and if are infected DONT WORRY here is the removal link : http://www.siteadvisor.com/dns_checker.html?cid=109273#

btw if you are clean you gonna see this :

[img]Hi guys waddup! 20120710[/img]

Stay Safe nFz Wink
Back to top Go down
https://nfclan.forumotion.co.uk
SpugZ
Left Member
SpugZ

Medals : 100

Hi guys waddup! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys waddup!   Hi guys waddup! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 am

yess its green for me :DD so i guess im good to go Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi guys waddup! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys waddup!   Hi guys waddup! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys waddup!
Page 1 of 1